MEO™ The Helix™ Filter
The Helix™ Filter is key to MEO™ mask’s effectiveness. The result of many years of research, it utilises the protective qualities of wool from bred-for-purpose sheep in Wanaka, New Zealand.
This wool has been proven to outperform synthetic materials, making it perfect for face mask filters.
The Helix™ Filter Media is also the world’s most breathable, allowing the wearer to receive a steady stream of purified air because it takes less energy to draw air through the filter.
Its many advantages include:
- Filtration – MEO™ Helix™ Filter Media provides superior electrostatic performance, capturing over 98% of PM 0.1 particles and filtering out more than 99.99% of airborne bacteria.
- Breathability – we have highly breathable filter media, allowing the wearer to receive a steady stream of purified air because it takes less energy to draw air through the filter. Reduces the build up of noxious gases such as formaldehyde.
- Standards – AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- Fit – Comes in two different sizes in order to match your MEO™ Lite mask.
- Ease – Easily replaced and disposed.
DESIGNED TO INTERNATIONAL TESTING STANDARDS:
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- KN95 GB2626-2006
- GB/T 32610-2016
- CERTIFICATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON FAQ PAGE.