Luxe Hour is here to help!
How often should I replace the MEO Lite filters? How long do they last?
MEO Lite filters should be replaced every 50 hours of usage (Or every 10 days with consecutive usage). Each mask will come with two filters initially, and you can purchase extra replacement filters.
Can the MEO Lite filters be washed?
Please note MEO Lite filters should not be washed or exposed to moisture. Please keep away from excessive heat, sunlight and dampness and store in a cool dry place when not in use.
How do I clean/wash/ care for my mask?
- Carefully remove your mask and proceed to pull the used filter media out from within.
- Carefully wash the mask outer by hand in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry before next use.
- For ‘in between’ cleans (i.e. daily where make up and build up are becoming an issue), it is suggested to wipe down the mask inner with a damp cloth OR anti-bacterial wipes. Please ensure the filter medium does not get wet or damp during this process as it will potentially affect its efficiency and electrostatic properties.
- You can store your mask away in a dry, cool place in a Ziplock bag or pouch when not in use.
- IMPORTANT – WASH YOUR HANDS thoroughly before and after handling your mask and in between uses.
Can I pre-order with you?
Yes you can! Unless an item is out of stock indefinitely or discontinued you can secure an item with us via email. Just let us know what size/style you are after and we’ll pop one aside for you once back in stock.
Do you do bulk deals/specials on your masks?
Yes we do! For orders of over 100 masks please email us with the styles you are looking for and we’re happy to look into this for you.
What material is the mask outer made out of?
MEO Lite masks are made of non-toxic fabric and are completely safe to use. The MEO Lite range is composed of a combination of Spandex and cotton.
Do you offer exchanges or refunds?
We offer exchanges or refunds on faulty product, however, please note we cannot return product due to ‘change of mind’ OR the incorrect sizing/style purchased.
How long will my delivery take?
We take the utmost care to ensure our delivery partners are fulfilling your orders on time. Please note, due to factors out of our control within this current pandemic, there may occasionally be delays in relation to your delivery. You can track your delivery via the link in your order/delivery confirmation and for any outstanding orders you can contact us.
Do you ship worldwide?
We are currently only accepting orders from New Zealand, Australia and North America, however for deliveries to other countries, please contact us for shipping!
What standards/certification does the MEO Lite mask carry?
As the MEO Lite is produced/manufactured in New Zealand, it follows the relevant standards specific to our region. You can find those standards and certification HERE. International testing standards the MEO Lite adheres to can be seen below:
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- KN95 GB2626-2006
- GB/T 32610-2016